Bank From The Convenience Of Anywhere
First Financial business online banking puts you in control of your finances. No matter what type of business you run, you can conveniently and securely manage your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is a computer, smart phone or tablet to quickly access your financial information and conduct transactions. Spend less time managing your finances and more time managing your business.
Business Online Banking Education:
Links to NACHA Rules and Important Sites:
- NACHA Operating Rules
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC Sanctions List Search)
- FDIC Consumer News
Learn More About Cybersecurity:
With Business Online Banking, You Can:
- View account balances, account details and specific transaction information
- View and download transaction history and account statements
- Transfer funds between linked First Financial accounts (Real-Time, Scheduled, Recurring)
- Place a stop payment on a check
- Send and receive secure communications
- Pay bills to any merchant or individual with a U.S. address
First Financial Business Online Banking Puts You in Control:
- Receive account, transaction and security-related voice, SMS or email alerts
- Define statement delivery options and receive electronic statement availability notices
- Make electronic and check payments to anyone in the United States with our Bill Payment Service.
- Perform certain banking functions using a mobile device through our iPhone and Android mobile apps.
Add Additional Business Banking Services To:
- Initiate domestic and international wire transfers (Token Credential Required)
- Use multi-tier approval process based on user-defined transaction criteria
- Send debit and credit transactions using Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Authorize check and ACH payments with Positive Pay
- Use Remote Deposit to deliver check deposits without leaving your office
Security & Protecting Your Account:
First Financial is committed to helping you protect the security and confidentiality of your account. We’ve integrated controls to enhance the security of our online banking service, including:
- You must have a valid business online banking login ID and password to log on
- You will be required to log back in to business online banking after a period of inactivity.
- If the computer you are using is not familiar to us, you will be prompted to enter a secure access code (for identification purposes)
- Business online banking passwords will expire after 90 days