Pay Vendors and Suppliers Electronically
Direct Payment via ACH is a secure, convenient, cost-effective method for electronically delivering funds to vendors and suppliers. Because suppliers and vendors understand the reliability of electronic payments, they may be willing to negotiate better terms. Already a proven delivery channel for Direct Deposit Payroll, the Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) network is the preferred method for sending payments of all types.
Direct payments via ACH offer your business:
- A low-cost option to pay accounts payable
- Convenience and peace of mind
- The elimination of lost checks
- Possibility of negotiating better terms with vendors and supplies
- An enhanced ability to manage cash flow