Making Your Dreams a Reality
Purchasing and owning a home is part of the American Dream, and with First Financial Bank’s Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) Program, home ownership is within reach. The program is designed for future homeowners who do not have a social security number. The team of lenders at First Financial Bank are dedicated to helping you achieve your personal goals of home ownership and will stand by you every step of the way. We can help you through the homebuying process and let you live your dreams in your new home.
- $450,000 maximum loan amount*
- Up to 95% financing**
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Available for single-family residences that are owner-occupied as a primary residence
- For individuals without a social security number that are able to provide official documentation of ITIN
- 30-year fixed rate
- 15/1 adjustable rate mortgage with 30-year amortization***
- 15-year fixed home equity
- Purchase, Refinance, or Home Equity
- Down payment may come from a grant, gift, or other verifiable sources
- Loan is retained and serviced by First Financial Bank - the loan will not be sold
- Manufactured Home options available
- For more information on terms or rates, speak with a local lender near you.
*Maximum loan amount of $450,000. Subject to credit approval. Escrow required. Other restrictions apply. Subject to change. *Loans subject to income and/or other eligibility requirements which may vary depending on property location. Available in Bank’s designated assessment areas in Texas. **Up to 95% financing based on lesser of purchase price or appraised value. ***Interest rate on adjustable rate mortgage product may increase after origination. This ad is not a commitment to lend.
Payment Example: Loan amount: $450,000 | Term: 30 years | Interest rate: 7.10% | Monthly payment: $3,024.14. Amount shown does not include required escrow account