Making Your Dreams a Reality
Purchasing and owning a home is part of the American Dream, and with First Financial Bank’s Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) Program, home ownership is within reach. The program is designed for future homeowners who do not have a social security number. The team of lenders at First Financial Bank are dedicated to helping you achieve your personal goals of home ownership and will stand by you every step of the way. We can help you through the homebuying process and let you live your dreams in your new home.
- $450,000 maximum loan amount, $30,000 minimum
- Available to single family residence, owner occupied, and primary homestead properties within the state of Texas
- Only 10% down payment required
- For individuals without a social security number that are able to provide official documentation of ITIN.
- Down payments may come from a grant, gift or other verifiable sources
- Local loan officer underwriting
- Loan is retained and serviced by First Financial Bank - the loan will not be sold
- Loan term options:
- 30-year fixed rate
- 15/1 adjustable rate mortgage with 30 year amortization
- 15-year fixed rate
- 15-yer fixed home equity
- For more information on terms or rates, speak with a local lender near you.