Help Your Money Work As Hard As You Do
Whether you’re saving for new equipment or a new location, a First Financial Business Savings account with competitive interest rates can help you grow your money by placing funds from your operating account into an interest bearing account for future expenditures. Plus, you can use our Business Online Banking Fund Transfer to move funds as needed.
Come to any of our convenient locations and meet with a Personal Banker to discuss how we can help you achieve your goals.
Business SavingsInterest earning account can complement your business checking.
- $100 Minimum opening deposit
- Certain debit transactions are limited to 6 per month, with a $3 fee for each additional transaction
- $3 monthly maintenance fee, waived for an average daily balance of $500 or more (See Notes: option 2.)
- Business Online Banking with E-Statements
- 24 Hour Banking by Phone
- Unlimited Phone Customer Service
- Optional Combined Statements
- Earns Business Savings interest rate based on collected balances. (Rates subject to change without notice.)
Health Savings Accounts for your EmployeesA First Financial HSA Account is a convenient, cost-effective way for employees to save for medical expenses. Funds are accessible through the use of a debit card for easy access and tracking.
Health Savings Account
A health savings account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to taxpayers who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan. (HDHP.) The funds in the HSA are used to pay for qualified medical expenses at any time without federal tax liability or penalty. Annual contribution limits frequently change, so please see one of our Personal Bankers for current contribution limits. (Please seek legal advice regarding qualification guidelines before opening a Health Savings Account.)
- Funds placed in the Health Savings Account are not subject to federal income tax at the time of deposit.
- Funds roll-over and accumulate year after year if not spent.
- Funds in the account are owned by the individual.
- Including deposited items, additional items 50 cents each.
- The monthly service fee is waived if the average balance (ledger) meets or exceeds the minimum requirement.
- Excludes trust investments and CDs.
- Sweep from transaction account or line of credit. $5 fee per occurrence.
- Subject to availability. Key deposit required.
- No charge from our banks. Foreign ATM charges will still apply.