Texas Home Loans, Rural Home Loans, and More at First Financial Bank
Sometimes you use a home loan to purchase a house, while at other times you use your home as equity for a different loan. Is now the right time to apply for a mortgage loan? Confused? That’s okay. We’re happy to talk you through the process.
Mortgage Loans at First Financial Bank
When you think of a home loan, most likely you envision a mortgage. First Financial mortgage lenders are here to help you through each step of the process. If this is your first mortgage through First Financial, you’ll be amazed at how simple the whole process is.
- Determine your reason for buying a house.
- Decide how much house you can afford using one of our mortgage calculators.
- Find the mortgage that’s right for you. Whether you’re considering traditional Texas home loans, rural home loans, VA loans or something else entirely, First Financial wants to help you make the best decision for your particular needs and goals. Meet with a mortgage lender in your area for guidance.
- Apply for the mortgage.
- A loan professional will process your application for approval.
- Provide the required documentation.
- Close, move in, and enjoy your new home.
Throughout the loan process, First Financial will keep you well-informed on the status of your loan and our friendly staff is always available to answer any questions you have. Simple. Straightforward. Fast!With so many different mortgages available, choosing one may seem overwhelming. A First Financial Mortgage Professional will be happy to clearly explain your options so you can select the type of loan that is right for you.
- Conventional / FHA / VA / USDA
- ITIN and Affordable Home Loan Programs
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Investment Property Loans
- Barndominium Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Bridge Loans
- Construction Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
Home Equity Loans at First Financial Bank
Do you need a home equity loan or a home equity line of credit? There’s a difference. Generally speaking, home equity loans are for one-time expenses like a home renovation or to consolidate debt. Home equity lines of credit are for recurring expenses, like medical bills.
If you’re not sure which you need, stop by one of our locations to meet with a loan officer.
FIND A MORTGAGE LENDER NEAR ME