Be Safer and Spend Smarter, It's Simple!
WOW! Checking Features:
- Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Online and Mobile Bill Pay
- Complimentary eStatements
- Notary Service
The monthly fee is $6 and can be reduced to $0 with $0.10 per debit card swipe.
Plus, you also receive the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage* : Receive up to $1,000,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name, and restore your identity, should you become a victim of identity theft
- Fully Managed Identity Fraud Resolution Services : Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored
- Up to $10,000 of Travel Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance* : Coverage divides equally on joint accounts
- RideShare Protection*: Up to $100,000 of accidental death and dismemberment coverage and $10,000 accident medical expense benefit if injured while traveling in a vehicle operated by a Transportation Network Company, as defined in the insurance certificate
- Coverage also includes up to $250 personal property benefits for replacement of property stolen, damaged or destroyed due to an accident while traveling in a vehicle operated by a Transportation Network Company
- Please note, travel costs for RideShare must be paid using a First Financial Bank eligible checking account or credit card account.
- Roadside Assistance Service*: 24-hour coverage for roadside assistance services including vehicle towing, fuel/oil/fluid/water delivery, and battery/lock-out/tire assistance up to $100 per occurrence
- Maximum of two reimbursement claims per twelve month period
- Cellular Telephone Protection* :
- Covers unlimited number of phones on a cellular telephone bill
- Covers damage or theft
- Up to two claims and maximum of $1,000 per twelve month period
- Up to $600 per claim
- $50 deductible per claim
- Cellular telephone bill must be paid using a First Financial Bank checking, savings, or credit card account.
- Health Discount Savings :
- Vision - exams, glasses, contact lenses, etc.
- Note: this is not insurance and registration/activation is required
- Travel and Leisure Discounts :
- Redeem and print coupons online
- Access discounts from your mobile device
- Local and national discounts on hotels, restaurants, rental cars, auto care, museums, sporting events, salon services, and more
- Registration/activation required; available online only
Please note, if you would like information on how to retain benefits associated with the previous third-party provider, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we may discuss options with you. Thank you.
*Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INSURED BY THE FDIC OR ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY; NOT A DEPOSIT OF OR GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY BANK AFFILIATE.