Property Owners in Texas Need Expert Mineral Rights Management
Oil, gas and mineral interests are unique to other wealth generating assets. While many professional advisors are available to help manage your interests, few can match the personal hands-on service we provide.
Our philosophy is to hold on to and retain your oil and gas interests to maximize their long-term potential.
Our experienced professionals effectively manage your interests through every phase of oil and gas exploration, development and production, to maximize revenue-generating opportunities.
As our client, you will receive the benefit of:
- Our knowledge of the petroleum industry, including oil and gas law, geology and economics
- More than 30 years of oil industry experience in exploration, development and management
- More than 50 years of mineral management experience as we manage mineral, royalty and working interests
- An extensive information network and superior negotiation skills gleaned from managing thousands of properties within oil and gas producing basins throughout 20 states
Whether you're an individual, family limited partnership, LLC, bank or foundation, you can rely on our mineral management expertise to maximize your complex assets.
How Our Team Can Serve You
Our oil and gas management team offers an array of mineral rights management services, including:
- Negotiate lease terms and provisions on unleased properties/collect lease bonuses and damage payments
- Receive and deposit production checks, and maintain payment history
- Monitor each property for missing and/or suspended production payments/collection of payments
- Review, verify and execute division orders
- Evaluate property tax values and protest of valuation, when necessary
- Review and pay joint interest billing (JIB) statements on working interest
- Review and execute working interest operating agreement and unit agreements
- Negotiate purchase or sale of mineral interests
- Annual review of all oil and gas properties, including comparison and review of income and expenses, production rates and price of oil and gas products, as well as identification of properties having net losses and determination of cause