First Financial Bank Expands
Welcome to the Family, TB&T Customers!
We are excited to have you join the First Financial Family. This page was designed with one thing in mind: putting YOU FIRST. The Bank and Trust of Bryan/College Station and First Financial Bank will complete our systems integration over the weekend of April 17th.
Here are some helpful reminders for you.
Your new First Financial Bank debit card has been mailed and can be activated at 5:00 AM on Monday, April 20, 2020. (Note: If you have repetitive payments withdrawn from your account using your current debit card, please notify the companies that your card number is changing. Your current debit card will no longer work after 5:00 PM CST on April 20, 2020.) Please discontinue use and destroy your TB&T debit card at that time.
Please remember the following key points:
- Place the enclosed VISA debit card in your wallet now so that you will have it readily accessible on April 20th.
- Activate your new VISA debit card any time after 5:00 AM CST on Monday, April 20th.
- Even if you forget to activate it that day, your new debit card will still work with PIN-based transactions (No Signature Required).
- If you have repetitive payments withdrawn from your account using your current debit card, please notify the companies that your card number is changing since your current TB&T card will no longer work after 5:00PM CST on April 20, 2020.
- If you have any questions or problems with the use or activation of your new card after April 20th, please contact us at 855-660-5862.
Important Merger Communications
Throughout the course of the conversion, we will periodically update this page with information. We've included the original communication below.
Consumer Account Welcome Letter >
Consumer Account Transition Guide >
As you might imagine, it will take time to move your current online banking and bill payment information to the First Financial online and mobile banking platform. The below online and mobile banking guide highlights key dates and important actions to prepare for the conversion.
Consumer Online and Mobile Banking Guide >
We are excited to welcome you to the family. Should you have any questions, please call our Customer Care Team at 855-660-5862. Welcome to the family!