We are driven to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our 21 Nonnegotiables
- Be professional at all times. As professionals, we maintain clean workstations, dress appropriately, and do not have food, drinks, or chewing gum in customer contact areas. We ensure our cell phone use is limited and never interferes with customer service.
- We will keep our facilities in immaculate condition. We are all responsible for ensuring our facilities are clean, organized, maintained properly and welcoming to our customers.
- We assist each other, stepping out of our primary duties to effectively provide service to our customers. We will always be gracious and treat our customers and each other with respect and dignity.
- We take ownership of any problem or defect that we encounter. We will immediately do everything in our power to correct the problem or defect and will follow up to ensure its proper resolution.
- When a customer enters our work area, we will make eye contact and greet them within 9 feet, calling them by name, if possible. We will greet them by saying, “Welcome” and “Good Morning/Afternoon” and asking how we can assist them. Whenever possible, we will stand up, walk from behind our desks, and shake the customer’s hand.
- We will always give customers our complete, undivided attention and focus. We will be responsive, caring and timely in providing service and follow up.
- Before a customer leaves our work area, we will always say, “Thank you, Mr./Ms. ____ for your business. Is there anything else that I can do for you?”
- We will answer the telephone within three rings and with a smile in our voice. We will not let calls go to voicemail unless requested by the customer. When answering the phone, we will say, “Good Morning/Afternoon, thank you for calling First Financial Bank. This is _____. How may I help you today?”
- Before transferring a phone call, we will ask, “May I place you on a brief hold?”, conference the requested employee into the phone call with the customer and provide an introduction between the customer and the employee. If the party is unavailable, we will ask, “May I ask them to call you, or would you prefer their voicemail?”
- Although final resolution may not yet be obtained, we will respond to calls or emails as quickly as possible, but no later than 24 hours.
- We will always acknowledge our customers. No matter what our job function or what we are currently doing, we will stop and greet the customer with a smile and offer assistance.
- Whenever possible, when a customer asks for directions, we will take the time to personally escort them there rather than pointing. If they are here for an appointment, we will introduce ourselves and get their name, so we can properly introduce them to the receptionist or the person with whom they are meeting.
- Safety and security are everyone’s responsibility. We will always stay current with the required security trainings. We will know our role in an emergency situation and always protect the customer, employee and bank assets.
- Protecting our customers and the Company from fraud is everyone’s mission. We actively support the Company’s efforts to create better informed customers and communities. When we suspect fraud, we will follow our financial exploitation procedures or get help from a supervisor immediately.
- Confidentiality is paramount. We will always protect the confidential information of our customers and our Company, both inside and outside of the Company.
- We will be positive both inside and outside the workplace. It is our responsibility to create a great environment and reputation for our Company and each other. We serve as ambassadors for the organization at all times.
- All forms of our communication (emails, letters, signage, advertising, hand-written notes, etc.) will reflect the Company’s image and will be professional.
- We are empowered and compelled to fulfill our customers’ needs. We will identify their unique requirements and preferences and attempt to individualize their experience.
- The suggested hours of operation are guidelines, not limitations for satisfying individual customer desires and preferences.
- Knowledge of our job and the financial industry is essential to being the financial experts our customers expect. We will take advantage of training opportunities to learn more and become experts in our current and future positions in the Company.
- First Financial Bank is a unique organization that strives for excellence in everything we do. We find enjoyment in the workplace and always look for opportunities to create WOW moments for our customers.
We build loyal life-long relationships by providing first class service with personal attention, generating growth for the Company while creating exceptional value for our shareholders in an environment of opportunity for our dedicated and professional bankers.
We are a nationally recognized and respected financial institution. Our brand has the reputation of excellence in customer empowerment and community leadership. We have become the employer of choice through a mutual commitment to these standards at every level of our organization.
We are the undisputed leader in the financial industry. We are respected for providing excellent and personalized customer service, delivering unparalleled value to our shareholders, enriching the lives of our employees and creating a positive impact on the communities we serve. We offer superior products and services that are understandable, personally relevant, complete and dependable.